Wednesday 2 February 2011

Top Five Lolcats

Just a quickie today to celebrate the wonder that is the Lolcats! As many will no doubt already know, the home of the Lolcats is the amusing site, I Can Has Cheezburger?, which is updated daily with many chortlesome captioned pictures of cats, as well as various other things, but it's the cats that most go there for, and with good reason. Here are my favourite five so far, but what are your favourites?

5...


4...


3...


2...


1...





And a special bonus, for any retro gamers that can recognise what it's riffing on:

2 comments:

  1. Very good choices. "I hate everything" made the deepest impression on me. Intensity like that is hard to fake, that cat must really hate everything. So I vote for that one as the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, he's pretty hardcore, isn't he? :) I had to miss a few great lolcats out here too, maybe I'll do another Top Five soon :P

    ReplyDelete